These sweet treats are about as cute as all those dalmatian puppies you’ll find in 101 Dalmatians! The chocolate chip cookie dough makes for a perfectly yummy truffle. And trust us… it’s nearly impossible to stop after just one of these sweet treats. Make it a 101 Dalmatians day with creating these goodies and snacking on them during the movie!
101 Dalmatians Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 10 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Black and white candy wafers
1. In a stand mixer, combine butter and sugar on medium speed. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
2. On low speed, add vanilla and milk.
3. Slowly add in salt and flour and mix until combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scooper, form the cookie dough balls. This recipe makes about 14 small truffles.
6. Place cookie dough balls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Chill in freezer for about 30 minutes.
8. Dip each cookie dough ball into melted white candy wafers. Place onto the wax paper-lined baking sheet and allow to set.
9. Melt black candy wafers and then place in zip-lock bag. Cut the tip of the zip-lock bag, and then add your “Dalmatian” spots onto each truffle.
10. Allow to set before enjoying.