These sweet treats are about as cute as all those dalmatian puppies you’ll find in 101 Dalmatians! The chocolate chip cookie dough makes for a perfectly yummy truffle. And trust us… it’s nearly impossible to stop after just one of these sweet treats. Make it a 101 Dalmatians day with creating these goodies and snacking on them during the movie!
101 Dalmatians Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 10 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Black and white candy wafers
1. In a stand mixer, combine butter and sugar on medium speed. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. On low speed, add vanilla and milk.
3. Slowly add in salt and flour and mix until combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scooper, form the cookie dough balls. This recipe makes about 14 small truffles.
6. Place cookie dough balls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Chill in freezer for about 30 minutes.
8. Dip each cookie dough ball into melted white candy wafers. Place onto the wax paper-lined baking sheet and allow to set.
9. Melt black candy wafers and then place in zip-lock bag. Cut the tip of the zip-lock bag, and then add your “Dalmatian” spots onto each truffle.
10. Allow to set before enjoying.