We previously announced that Star Wars: Galactic Nights would return for a one-night special event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The event is set to return on May 27th after the park closes and run from 7 PM through midnight. Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a total Star Wars-themed event that will feature an amazing experiences like photo opportunities, special merchandise, food and beverages, character meet and greets, special shows and more.
Here are 8 things that you definitely need to know about the event this year:
- The projection show that is exclusive to the event, Star Wars: Galactic Destinations, will debut a new, surprise planet!
- There will be new Star Wars talent that will make a special appearance during the event.
- There will be Star Wars characters available for meet and greets with guests. Characters like Rey, Captain Phasma, the 7th Sister, AWR Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and even EWOKS are among who you may see.
- There will be new droids from Droid Builders. Droid Builders, the international community of Star Wars fans who build their own replica robots from the Star Wars galaxy will have new droids to show to guests.
- The Seize the Saga Scavenger hunt returns with a new immersive photo location. Guests who collect all the clues will be rewarded with exclusive artwork that will enhance their event credentials.
- Each and every guest will receive an exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights poster.
- There will be a variety of limited-edition, event-exclusive merchandise from the new, upcoming movie Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- There will be special food offerings at the event. Tasty new items include loaded red curry duck fries inspired by the Battle of Crait and dueling gazpacho inspired by the famous lightsaber duel between Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Lord Darth Maul.
In order to attend the event, all guests must have a Star Wars: Galactic Nights event ticket. The tickets are available and cost $129 per adult and $124 for children (ages 3 to 9). There are special discounts available for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members.
Who else would love to attend Star Wars: Galactic Nights?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog