Oh, boy! A cherry doesn’t have to be the only garnish for your ice cream sundae. An adorable Mickey waffle cone chip will add the perfect touch of magic to every scoop. Thanks to Family.Disney.com, we can soak up the summer sun with this cool Mickey Ice Cream Sundae in hand. Enjoy!
Mickey Ice Cream Sundae
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Circular waffle maker
- Mickey cookie cutter
- 1/2 cup chocolate melting wafers
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Then mix in flour.
2. Stir in melted butter and milk. Mix until smooth.
3. Warm waffle maker to low-medium heat.
4. Once waffle maker is warm, place one heaping tablespoon of batter in the center.
5. Close and cook for 2 minutes. You want your waffle cone to be lightly browned and not too crispy.
6. Take waffle off heat and place on parchment paper. Using a Mickey cookie cutter, cut out Mickey shape. You might also need to use a knife to cut around the cookie cutter.
7. Continue until you’ve made all of your waffle chips. (This recipe will make 12.)
8. Then melt chocolate according to instructions. Dip or spoon chocolate onto ears of each Mickey chip and immediately add sprinkles on top. Set on parchment paper to harden.
9. Dip Mickey chips into your favorite ice cream sundae. Enjoy!