Anger from Inside Out would be an interesting one to cook with in the kitchen! We can image lots of “you’ve got to be kidding me!” and “WHAT?!” moments. But making a pizza inspired by this hot-headed character would be super easy and fun with the family! Check out this zesty recipe as shared by Family.Disney.com and get ready to work up some angry pizza!
- 1- 8” pizza crust, ready-made
- 3 Tbsp pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 large pieces of pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 3 slices of hard cheese, in 3 shades of orange
- 1 slice hard cheese, white
- 1 black olive
1. To make Anger’s face, lay the slices of pepperoni on a small piece of parchment paper. Overlap the slices by ½” to create a rough 3” x 4” rectangle. Place another small piece of parchment paper on top of the layered pepperoni, then use your hands to flatten the slices against each other to create one even layer.
2. Remove the top layer of parchment. Use a sharp knife to cut the sides of Anger’s face straight. His face should resemble a trapezoid.
3. Create Anger’s head flames by using a paring knife to cut a slice of orange cheese into a rough triangle with 2 wavy sides. Cut the 2 other shades/slices of orange cheese, now in sizes different from the first. The base of the largest triangle should be the same length as the top of Anger’s face.
4. Layer the cheese flames, with the smallest piece on top and the largest on the bottom.
5. Create Anger’s teeth and eyes by cutting them out from a slice of hard, white cheese.
6. To create the center of Anger’s eyes, cut the olive in half lengthwise. Cut each half into a “U” shape.
7. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare the pizza by spreading an even layer of sauce on the crust, then top with the mozzarella. Bake for about 7-10 minutes (or according to package instructions) until the crust is slightly browned & the cheese is melted.
8. After removing from the oven, allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes. Using a small spatula, transfer Anger’s face onto the surface of the pizza. Arrange the cheese “flames” above Anger’s face. Place the white cheese cut-outs and cut olives atop the pepperoni as his eyes. Finally, place the other white cheese cut-out on for his teeth. Serve immediately & enjoy!