There’s no denying, Dole Whips are a cult favorite among Disney fans! Thanks to Delish we can now create an unofficial Dole Pineapple Whip treat! Enjoy the recipe below as shared by Delish.com.
Copycat Dole Pineapple Whip Recipe
Yields: 4 / Prep Time: 10 Mins / Total Time: 3 Hours, 10 Mins
- 3 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced (frozen)
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Pulse all ingredients in a blender until combined.
2. Pour into a ziplock bag and snip off a corner with scissors. Pipe into glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.