Need a cool and creepy treat to wrap up your Halloween with? Here’s one from DisneyFamily that features a special famous guest mummified in sweet marshmallow strips… Mickey Mouse of course!
Mickey Mummy Cupcakes
Prep 30 Min / Cook 25 Min
- Batch of baked cupcakes
- Wax paper
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Rolling pin
- Kitchen scissors
- White frosting
- Chocolate nonpareil candies
- Chocolate-covered raisins
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Working atop wax paper dusted with confectioners sugar, use a rolling pin to flatten a bunch of marshmallows.
2. Use kitchen scissors to cut the rolled marshmallows into thin strips. Set the strips aside for now.
3. Frost the cupcakes. Press a pair of nonpareil candies (white side down) into the frosting at the top of each cupcake to resemble Mickey ears. Then add a pair of chocolate-covered raisin eyes.
4. Randomly place marshmallow strips over each cupcake, leaving the eyes exposed, to resemble a mummy. Gently press the strips into the icing just enough to make them stick in place. When the cupcakes are sufficiently covered, use the kitchen scissors to trim the marshmallow around the perimeters, as needed.