Celebrate the most generous little fellow from the Hundred Acre Wood, Piglet, with this s-s-s-sweet cupcake recipe from Family.Disney.com. Pooh would surely approve of having a cupcake inspired by his best friend, Piglet!
PREP 45 Min / COOK 15 Min
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Pink frosting (Alternate: White frosting with red food coloring)
- Pink fondant
- Black gel icing
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe according to baking instructions.
- While the cupcakes are baking in the oven, roll out pink fondant onto a cutting board and place in refrigerator to set.
- Prepare pink frosting. If you’re using white frosting, add two drops of red food coloring to create pink.
- Once cupcakes are done baking, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove pink fondant from refrigerator and cut out Piglet’s nose and ears.
- Frost cupcakes with pink frosting.
- Use black gel icing to draw Piglet’s facial features.
- Place Piglet’s nose and ears to finish the look!