Today is a big day in the news of Walt Disney World’s newest incoming resort – Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular! We previously shared the opening time frame, interesting new food such as blue shrimp, Disney’s first commercial of the Starcruiser, and even the sample pricing per guest per night. The “all-immersive, two-night vacation experience that goes beyond anything Disney has ever created before” will surely be spectacular! Now we’re getting a peak into a sample itinerary along with cabin options.
As shared by Disney: “Sample Itinerary: While the specifics of your voyage will be unique to your story, the choices you make—and the unexpected surprises that you encounter—will determine your personal Star Wars adventure. As part of the interactive immersive theater that unfolds throughout your journey, unexpected Story Moments will pop up with Characters and special invitations that move your story forward in exciting new directions. Some Story Moments are called out in the sample itinerary, while others will develop from onboard activities that don’t always go exactly as planned. Here is an example of what an itinerary may be like:”
3 Day Sample Itinerary:
- Arrive at Terminal: 1:00 PM
- Launch Pod to Starcruiser: 1:15 PM to 1:30 PM
- Ship Orientation: 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM
- Light Refreshments: 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Sabacc Lessons: 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Muster: 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Captain’s Reception: 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Dinner Featuring Live Music: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Outer Rim Regalia: 7:15 PM to 7:30 PM
- Unexpected Story Moment – For example, you might: Prove your mettle to join an elite smuggling ring? Hide a stowaway to help the Resistance? 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Bridge Training: 8:00 PM to 8:45 PM
- Special Atrium Entertainment: 8:30 PM to 8:45 PM
- Breakfast: 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Transport Shuttle to Batuu: 8:15 AM to 8:25 AM
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance: 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM
- Story Moment – For example, you might: Broker a deal for a heist? Arrange to steal a ship from the First Order: 9:30 AM to 9:50 AM
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Lunch at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo: 11:15 AM to 12:15 AM
- Transport Shuttle to Starcruiser: 12:40 PM to 12:50 PM
- Lightsaber Training: 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- Droid Racing Competition: 2:30 PM to 2:50 PM
- Build Model Ship: 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Sabacc Tournament: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Cocktails at Sublight Lounge: 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- “Taste Around the Galaxy” Dinner: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Story Moment – For example, you might: Put the heist plan into action! Bring the stolen ship aboard and watch out for the First Order! 7:30 PM to 8:45 PM
- Spectacular Finale: 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Breakfast: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Launch Pod to Terminal: 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Disney goes on to share sleep accommodations: “Sleep and Relax in a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Imagine waking up inside of a Star Wars story—your own Star Wars story. Relax in comfort and gaze out your cabin or suite window, as ships, planets, stars and other breathtaking galactic sights float past on the majestic canvas of the cosmos. The starcruiser features 100 well-appointed cabins and suites, each one radiating an atmosphere of elegance, style, comfort and exclusivity. Your Star Wars story continues even in your cabin or suite. You’ll be amazed by the attention to detail! Even if you fly from one side of this galaxy to the other, you’ll never stay anywhere like the cabins or suites at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!”
Cabin & Suite Accommodations:
Standard Cabin: Each Standard Cabin is fitted with furnishings and fixtures designed to ensure comfort while traveling throughout the galaxy—including a pullout table and a TV with entertainment from your home planet—and a window with a view out into space. Specifications: Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers; Room Configuration: queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5). Cabin Amenities: Mini refrigerator, Hair dryer, In-cabin safe, Phone with voicemail messaging, Interactive TV, H2O Plus® spa, bath and shower products.
Galaxy Class Suite: One-bedroom Galaxy Class Suites feature a living space complete with an integrated seating area and have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a double vanity bathroom, bar area, 2 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises. Specifications: Sleeps: 4 passengers; Room Configuration: queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each. Cabin Amenities: Mini refrigerator, Hair dryer, In-cabin safe, Phone with voicemail messaging, Interactive TV, H2O Plus® spa, bath and shower products.
Grand Captain Suite: Two-bedroom Grand Captain’s Suites offer ample room for the whole family and feature a posh living space complete with an integrated seating area. They have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a main suite with a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, 3 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises. Specifications: Sleeps: 8 passengers; Room Configuration: 2 queen beds, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each. Cabin Amenities: Mini refrigerator, Hair dryer, In-cabin safe, Phone with voicemail messaging, Interactive TV, H2O Plus® spa, bath and shower products.
Are you making plans to experience this one-of-a-kind Star Wars experience in Spring 2022? Head on over to www.starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com to check out all the details.