We previously announced that the Atlanta Braves Spring Training would return to Walt Disney World’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. 2019 is the last year that the complex will host the Atlanta Braves for spring training. There are only a few games remaining for guests to check out and we have the details below from Disney Parks Blog on how you can experience the games while you can.
Check out the fun video below:
Here are some tips if you are interested in visiting for Spring Training:
- Tickets: Individual Spring Training game tickets are on sale and can be purchased by calling (407) 939-GAME, visiting Ticketmaster.com or at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Box Office.
- Parking: Parking for all of the 2019 Spring Training Games is complimentary.
- What to Bring: There will be a security bag inspection and a walk through the metal detectors when you arrive. You may want to have some of the following items on hand:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Blankets for comfy lawn seats
- A baseball glove to catch foul balls!
- Gameday Enhancements: You can add a little extra magic to your experience with the all-new ESPN Wide World of Sports Shop & Dine Card. When you purchase the Shop & Dine Card, you receive $60 in value for only $50! The digital card will contain a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet and then scanned at most of the food/beverage and merchandise locations throughout ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. To purchase, guests will need to visit offers.disney.com and then enter the activation code ESPNWWOS.
Who has visiting a spring training game at ESPN Wide World of Sports before?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog