If you have a sweet tooth, then you are definitely going to want to check out this latest amazing sweet treats edition for May 2019. Thanks to Disney Parks Blog, we have a look at some of these amazing offerings below. Check it out!
Cookie Crunch Brownie – Epcot
This one can be found by the Electric Umbrella in Future World. It comes with chocolate ganache and chocolate cookie pieces.
Plant-based Cashew Cheesecake – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Check out California Grill for this new dessert. You can ask the server to see the Vegan and Vegetarian Menu and it can be found on there. This cake consists of coffee cashew cheesecake with Marcona almond crust, chocolate glaze, and fresh berries.
Orange Bird Cupcake – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Over at The Artist’s Palette is where you will find the Orange Bird Cupcake. It will be available through June 12th, 2019. The cake is a vanilla cupcake with orange simple syrup, orange white chocolate mousse, and orange whipped cream topped with white crispy pearls, a chocolate beak, and green buttercream leaves.
Vivoli il Gelato Bike – Disney Springs
The Vivoli il Gelato Bike is located near The Daily Poutine at Disney Springs. You can check out the the many flavors and some are exclusive to the bike.
- Here is a look at the regular flavors:
- Here is a look at the exclusive Flavors:
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Brownie Brittle
Mickey and Pals Waffle Wafer Toppers – Magic Kingdom Park
Starting in June, guests will be able to have special waffle wafer toppers at locations in the Magic Kingdom, which features some of your favorite Disney characters:
- Mickey, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: served with a single-scoop ice cream cup or cone
- Minnie, Storybook Treats: served with a soft-serve cup or cone
- Donald, Sunshine Tree Terrace: served with a soft-serve cup
- Daisy, Aloha Isle: served with a soft-serve cup
- Goofy, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: served with a soft-serve cup or cone
Which of these offerings would you most like to try?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog