Dapper Day is a non-Disney sponsored event where guests come to the parks wearing their most dapper outfits and accessories to Walt Disney World theme parks. It is an extremely popular event and the guests are dressed to the nines. There are typically various meet ups planned as well as group photos and other guest-planned events. The Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs are getting in on the fun by offering extras specifically for the event. The Dapper Day week is planned for April 28 – 30. We have the details about what will be offered by Disney below:
Disney Springs – Friday, April 28th:
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Special themed dessert
- Chapel Hats: Fun photo booth in the store
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC: Free mini cupcakes for guests dressed in their dapper attire
- Fountain Stage: Swing dance music and specialty cocktails
- Kiehl’s: Free mini facials and hand massages (appointments required)
- MAC: Free mini makeovers
- Sephora: Free mini makeovers, $5 coupon for Chapel Hats with every purchase
- Starbucks: 10% discount for guests dressed in dapper attire
Magic Kingdom – Saturday, April 29th:
- Picnic in the Park: There will be a reserved picnic area from 11AM – 2:30PM in the East Plaza Garden. Boxed lunches will be available for purchase at Tomorrowland Terrace. The lunch comes with chips, a Dapper-themed cupcake and your choice of a fountain beverage. The entree options include: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad, Fried Chicken or a Greek Salad Wrap. The price for the picnic lunch is $14.99, plus tax. There is also a kids’ meal option which includes chips, Go-Go Squeez, mini Dapper cupcake and a kids’ fountain beverage of choice. The entree options include Chicken Strips or an Uncrustables Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. The price for the kids’ meal is $9.99, plus tax.
- Corsages and Floral Wands: Disney Florist will create and have beautiful corsages and rose wands available for purchase on Main Street, USA for guests to have while they enjoy their day in the park.
- Dapper-Themed Cupcakes: There will be two different Dapper Day cupcake offerings to pick from for purchase at various locations. “Hats off to Spring” (one large cupcake) and “Dapper Quartet” (four small cupcakes) are the two options.
- Pop-Up Dress Shop: The pop-up shop will be located at the Emporium on Main Street, USA. The shop will feature dresses and other vintage Disney-inspired merchandise from Cherry Tree Lane, which is located in Disney Springs. This pop-up is only expected to be there for Saturday and have limited quantities available.
How many of you out there plan to join in on the fun for Dapper Day? We’d love to see all of your Dapper photos!