This year is Epcot’s 35th anniversary. To celebrate, Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival will offer a record number of global food and wine stands, which will total to 35 stands. The stands will be represented by different countries and regions. This is the 22nd Food & Wine Festival, and will be bigger and better than ever. The festival is set to run from August 31st – November 13th, which is also a record breaking number of days at 75 days. This will equal 13 extra days than what the event is normally scheduled.
Here is a breakdown of what guests can expect during the Food & Wine Festival:
- There will be a total of 225 Eat to the Beat concerts throughout the event features different well-known bands, representing different styles of music.
- There will be various workshops available for guests to learn more about cooking, baking and other culinary demonstrations. The workshops are called, “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate it!”.
- Celebrity chefs will make appearances for meet and greets, demonstrations, tasting and more. This is a great opportunity to see some of your favorite chefs.
- There will be new countries represented for the first time this year. India and Spain will make their debut at the festival this year for the first time and we can’t wait to sample the delicious flavors.
- Chef Remy will return with a Ratatouille scavenger hunt that the whole family can enjoy while they search for Remy across each pavilion in the World Showcase.
- There will be premium festival events that are available for an extra costs. Party for the Senses is an exciting tasting event. There will also be resort events as well as specialty dining events with special menus and tastings available.
This is sure to be the greatest International Food & Wine Festival yet with so many great events and experiences to enjoy. Who out there will be attending the festival this year? What are you looking forward to the most?