Disney is celebrating all things DOLE Whip! While they have shared a full list of all the current offerings of Dole Whips in their parks and resorts, some of us may be at home and unable to curb our Dole Whip craving… until now! It’s time to head to the grocery store, as Disney has released a new recipe inspired by their beloved Dole Whip that we’re sure you’ll love.
Check out the full recipe which serves 4, as shared by Disney below:
Frozen Pineapple Treat Inspired by DOLE Whip® Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts
• 1/2-3/4 cup pineapple juice, divided
• 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
• 1 cup dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Place 1/2 cup pineapple juice, frozen pineapple, and dairy-free vanilla ice cream in blender and blend until smooth – do not over blend. If the mixture is too thick to blend, add 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice at a time.
- Scoop into bowls and serve immediately.
Sounds simple and delicious! You can also download the printable recipe here. Are you ready to try your Frozen Pineapple Treat with a Disney tropical-themed movie? Check out favorites such as Lilo & Stitch and Moana to add to that tropical feel. Enjoy your Dole Whip inspired treat right at home, Disney fans!