Are you looking for a gift that will keep giving all year long? How about a Disney+ subscription? If you’re at Walt Disney World or Disneyland there is an easy way to buy a subscription for a loved one; or maybe you want it for yourself. Becca Goldenberg shared more with Disney Parks Blog:
The smell of popcorn fills your living room. You and your family are snuggled up on the couch with a lavish throw blanket and your matching Disney pajamas, while your eyes are glued to your favorite Disney+ holiday programming on the TV. Did I just describe the perfect way to spend the holidays together or what?!
’Tis the season to stream all your holiday favorites on Disney+, and there’s no better gift for your loved ones than a subscription card valid for a 12-month subscription to Disney+ at one of the following Parks retail locations or on shopDisney.com:
- Magic Kingdom – Emporium, Ye Olde Christmas, Space Mountain Shop
- Epcot – Creations, Disney Traders
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Mickey’s of Hollywood, Keystone Clothiers
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Discovery Trading Company, Island Mercantile, Mombasa Marketplace
- Disney Springs – World of Disney, SW Galactic Outpost
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotels – Bayview Gifts (Contemporary), Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s Art of Animation
- Disneyland – Emporium, Star Traders
- Disney California Adventure Park – Elias & Co., Super Store
- Downtown Disney District– World of Disney, Star Wars Trading Post
As of this week, subscribers can find all their favorite holiday-themed episodes, film, shorts, and specials in the new holiday collection. Celebrate the holidays at home with new and classic content including “Home Sweet Home Alone,” Disney and Pixar’s “Soul,” “Frozen,” “Home Alone,” “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “The Santa Clause” and many more. In honor of its 25th Anniversary, fans can also watch the holiday classic “Jingle All the Way” streaming now on Disney+. The new Disney Channel Original Movie “Christmas…Again?!” will also be available Friday, December 3 on the streaming service. Below is a full list of content included in this year’s holiday collection now available to all Disney+ subscribers: https://www.disneyplus.com/editorial/happy-holidays
These subscription cards are for new or inactive subscribers only. The 12-month subscription will begin once the Guest enters the activation code on the disneyplus.com website.
- Each card has a unique code that can be redeemed online at DisneyPlus.com/redeemcard.
- Disney+ subscription cards are non-discountable, non-refundable, and any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Subscription card sales are subject to the standard item purchase limits (two per).
With all of this programming, there’s enough holiday cheer to last you all season… and beyond! Between brand new originals and fan-favorite classics, I can’t decide what I’m most excited to watch this holiday season. Luckily, I don’t have to! Get your subscription card valid for a 12-month subscription to Disney+ today! #SeasonsStreamings to all!
Keep up with all the latest Disney information on Disney Tips and like our Facebook page.