Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event where guests get unlimited access to select attractions after the park has closed, so that they can enjoy fewer lines and crowds. We have now learned that Disney Villains After Hours will take over during summer events between June 6th and August 8th. This means that guests will get to enjoy villains fun on these nights!
Disney Villains After Hours will take on a complete villains theme, featuring special entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more.
Here’s a rundown of what guests can expect, per Disney Parks Blog:
- Disney Villains Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon: Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage: A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise: Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
The event will cost $139, plus taxes when purchased in advance and $144, plus taxes when purchased the night of the event. Tickets for the Disney Villains After Hours event nights will go on sale April 29th, 2019.
What do you guys think of this villains-themed fun?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog