Foodies rejoice! A guide for all the food lovers who are also Disney lovers is really what we all want. This upcoming holiday at Disney will be filled with fun, red, white, and blue. Guests at both Disney World and Disneyland can enjoy the guide at the Parks and Resorts.
Fourth of July at Disney World and Disneyland is a celebration like no other. With firework shows, parades, fun costumes, and now food, it is the place to be on the national holiday. Disney is offering sweet and savory options for everyone’s taste buds. Check out this guide for the ultimate foodie experience this Fourth of July.
For a limited time, Guests visiting EPCOT and Hollywood Studios can indulge in these holiday treats. Disney Parks Blog details where you can find all of your decadent snacks for your Fourth of July trip below.
Walt Disney World
- Connections Cafe (Available July 4 only) Fourth of July Liege Waffle: Brioche dough with pearl sugar
- Fife & Drum (Currently available) The American Dream: Frozen Fanta Wild Cherry, vanilla ice cream, and Frozen Fanta Blue Raspberry slushy
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (Currently available; mobile order available) Celebrate the regions of an American backyard barbecue with classic dishes (Some plant-based items available on the menu)
- Sunshine Seasons (Available July 1 through 31) Fourth of July Shake: Red velvet shake with whipped cream and red velvet cake pieces
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Backlot Express (Available July 1 through 31) Mickey Apple Pie Cupcake: Yellow cupcake filled with an apple pie filling, topped with a salted caramel buttercream, cinnamon streusel, and garnished with rainbow silver sparkle and red, white, and blue Mickey Ears
- Woody’s Lunchbox (Available July 1 through 31) 4th of July Lunch Box Tart: Cherry pie filling, vanilla fondant, and star sprinkles
Walt Disney World is offering new and patriotic snacks at each of the Resorts listed below. From desserts to savory treats to drink options, there is something on one of these menus every Guest will love. Get your “star-spangled brownie bar” and “Patriotic wave” drink to enjoy the holiday. Check out what each Resort will offer here.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, and Disney’s All-Star Sports Resor
- Disney’s BoardWalk BoardWalk Deli and Carousel Coffee
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort Contempo Café
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Good’s Food to Go and The Artist’s Palette
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, Riverside Mill Food Court
- Disney’s Riviera Resort Bar Riva
- Le Petit Café
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Roaring Fork
- Available at Various Disney Resort Hotels
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Available July 1 through 4; mobile order available) Fourth of July Donut: Cotton candy icing donut filled with strawberry compote, red, white, and blue whipped topping and sprinkles (New)
- Plaza Inn (Available July 4 only) Fourth of July Dining Package: Slow roasted BBQ pork, fried chicken thigh, smoked sausage, watermelon wedge, small corn on the cob, broccoli salad, sharp cheddar mac & cheese, bread roll, specialty dessert, and specialty beverage (New) (Reservations strongly encouraged) (Kids version available)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (Available June 30 through July 5; mobile order available) Red, White & Blue Sundae: Strawberry and blueberry sorbets topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and sprinkles in a waffle bowl (New)
- The Coffee House (Available June 30 through July 9; mobile order available) Red, White, and Blue Cupcake (New)
Nothing screams patriotic more than some of these treats at Disney’s Fourth of July event. While some foods are not as traditional, as pointed out by Inside the Magic, it’s still a celebration with some new snacks. Which snack are you getting first?