We are so excited to learn that here is Princess fun coming to Disney Springs this fall. There will be a Dream Big, Princess Movie Marathon coming to AMC Disney Springs 24 Dine-in Theaters. This event will run from September 14th, 2018 through October 18th, 2018. It will bring favorite Disney Princess movies back to the big screen for a limited time. Shows will take place daily during this time at 2 PM and 6PM.
Here is a look at the movie line-up for the movie marathon:
- Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” (Live Action): September 14 through 20, 2018
- Disney’s “Princess and the Frog”: September 21 through 27, 2018
- Disney’s “Tangled”: September 28 through October 4, 2018
- Disney’s “Moana”: October 5 through 11, 2018
- Disney’s “Cinderella” (Live Action): October 12 through 18, 2018
The “Dream Big, Princess” campaign will be refreshed for this season to inspire girls to celebrate their achievements, encourage others and feel a sense of empowerment to pursue their dreams.
Don’t forget that if you are visiting with kiddos that are aged 3 to 12, they can experience a makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. The Castle Package features new dresses that are inspired by Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Elena, Ariel, Snow White, Tiana, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Merida, Tinker Bell, Anna and Elsa. The package comes with a gown, hairstyle, make-up, nail polish and matching accessories. It is a popular, magical moment for the princesses out there.
Which Disney Princess do you wish you could see back on the big screen?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog