If you are looking for an amazing and delicious way to spend your New Year’s Eve, then we definitely may have just the event that will be perfect for you! Walt Disney World’s Epcot is hosting a special New Year’s Eve dinner at the World Showplace pavilion. The event is a full buffet with a large variety of selections, so there is sure to be something for everyone. The event is kid-friendly, too, with menu options that even picky eaters will love! The event will have popular Disney music playing in the background. There will also be fun photo vignettes for guests to enjoy during the event.
Here are some of the menu items that guests can expect at the meal:
- Antipasto salad with basil
- Grilled vegetable and bean salad
- Roasted tomato basil soup
- Seafood and corn chowder
- Seafood mac and cheese with butter-toasted panko
- Parmesan-crusted chicken breast with lemon caper sauce
- Mojo-roasted pork (gluten-free)
- Oven-baked cod (gluten-free)
- Tender demi-braised beef with mushrooms and pearl onions (gluten free)
There will also be kid-friendly options available, which include:
- Chicken fritters
- “Minnie” corn dogs
- Meatballs with sauce
Of course you will want to save room to sample the delicious desserts, too:
- Nutella-stuffed chocolate Bundt cakes
- Key lime raspberry glitter tarts
- Chocolate-kissed coconut macaroons
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Fresh fruit selection
- Spice cake (sugar free, gluten free)
There will be other menu offerings available during the meal and you definitely aren’t going to want to miss it. Reservations are required and they are already available by calling (407) WDW-DINE. The price of the meal is $72.90 per adult, including tax and gratuity and $44.38 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. The Disney Dining Plan will also be accepted for the event and will cost 2 table service entitlements for each guest.
Guests should note that theme park admission to Epcot is required in order to attend the dinner. The cost of admission is not included in the meal price, so this would be an additional cost.
Who out there would love to spend their New Year’s Eve dining at Epcot’s World Showplace?