Star Wars Day (May 4th) will be celebrated throughout the galaxy by fans in a variety of ways and Disney+ is getting on board by providing a chance for fans to showcase their art.
Lucasfilm and The Walt Disney Company commissioned fan artist to create new pieces for Disney+. These pieces will be the art for the Star Wars landing page on Disney+.
The first piece is a mural created by Zi Xu a poster illustrator and cover artist. The piece shows the heroes and villains of the sage in a breathtaking piece.
The celebration of art will continue on Disney+ from Tuesday, May 4th through Saturday, May 9th. New commissioned fan art will be featured on the landing pages of Star Wars movies and series included the ones listed below:
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Mandalorian
We hope you enjoy the art pieces during this week!