The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival returns to Walt Disney World on March 1 and runs through July 5, 2023. This annual event brings Disney character topiaries all around the Park, along with outdoor kitchens, specialty merchandise, and the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
RELATED: Disney Diversifies EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival With New Character Topiaries
The Garden Rocks Concert Series features live musical performances every day of the festival at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure pavilion in World Showcase. Concerts in the series are free to attend (assuming you already have your valid theme park admission and reservations made) and are a fun way to celebrate spring at this annual event.
RELATED: EPCOT’s Newest Update Gives Iconic Characters Even More Time In the Spotlight
The Disney Parks Blog just released the lineup for this year’s concert series, which includes the following acts:
- March 3-4 – Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI
- March 5-6 – Daughtry
- March 10-11 – Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 – Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 – Mike DelGuidice
- March 19-20 – Blue Oyster Cult – NEW
- March 24-25 – Berlin
- March 26-27 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – Luis Figueroa – NEW
- April 1-2 – Piso 21 – NEW
- April 3 – TBD
- April 7-8 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 – Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 – Switchfoot – NEW
- April 21-22 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 – Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 – Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 – A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce – NEW
- May 21-22 – Casting Crowns – NEW
- May 26-27 – Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago – NEW
- May 28-29 – Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 – Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 – The Spinners
- June 11-12 – The Commodores
- June 16-17 – Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 – Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 – Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 – Wang Chung
RELATED: Can You ACTUALLY Buy a Car At EPCOT’s Test Track?
Like most other performances at the America Gardens Theatre, dining packages will be available for the Garden Rocks Concert Series. Guests who purchase the dining package can enjoy a multi-course table service meal or buffet lunch or dinner at select EPCOT restaurants with early access to seating for the day’s performance. Information on this year’s dining packages will be available beginning February 9, 2023.
We will continue to monitor updates to this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival and will be back with more information as it is available here on Disney Tips.