We have exciting news for all of you guests out there that love spa experiences at Walt Disney World, or have always wanted to try them. Currently, guests who purchase a 2018 Walt Disney World vacation package will be able to add a spa experience to their package. The offer includes services for guests that are ages 4 and up, included on the reservation. Each guest will be able to make a reservation for a service! There are a variety of services available and the gratuities are already included in the services.
Here are the services that guests ages 4 to 12 will be able to select from: (one per guest on the reservation)
- Character Couture: Hairstyle and Glow Makeup
- Sweet Treats Manicure & Pedicure: Manicure that includes 1 Disney Jamberry nail for each hand and a pedicure
- Full Jamberry Nail Set & Pedicure: Manicure that includes Disney Jamberry nails for each finger and a pedicure
Here are the services that guests ages 13 and up will be able to select from: (one per guest on the reservation)
- 50 minute Swedish massage
- 50 minute custom massage
- 50 minute tropical coconut cream facial
- 50 minute custom facial
- 50-minute spa manicure & 50 minute spa pedicure
These services will be available for reservations at the following locations: (Not all locations offer all of these services)
- Senses-A Disney Spa: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Senses-A Disney Spa: Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Zahanti Massage and Fitness Center: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- La Vida Massage, Salon and Fitness Center: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Salon by the Springs: Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Ship Shape Health Club: Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Ivy Trellis Hair Salon: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Guests that are taking advantage of this offer will want to make their reservations for the spa treatments at least two weeks before their arrival. They can make reservations by calling (407) 939-4250.
What do you all think of this added spa perk?