The holiday season wouldn’t be the same without a variety of sweet treats to enjoy. Walt Disney World is serving up a variety of amazing treats that would definitely get the stamp of approval from Santa, himself. You definitely want to check these out while you can, since we aren’t sure how long they will stick around after the holidays are done and gone.
Here is the list of some of the newest treats that you can expect this holiday season at Walt Disney World:
Yule Log Cake
- Found at Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom (only during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Made with white chocolate mousse, raspberry mousse, cassis pate de fruit and chocolate flourless cake.
Nightmare Before Christmas Cake Push-Pop
- Found at Sleepy Hollow in the Liberty Square area of the Magic Kingdom
- Made with layers of orange vanilla cake, cranberry cherry mousse, white crispy pearls, cream cheese buttercream and holiday sprinkles.
Enchanted Christmas Belle Dessert
- Found at Gaston’s Tavern in the Fantasyland area of the Magic Kingdom
- Made with flour-less chocolate cake that is filled with white chocolate peppermint mousse and covered in a yellow glaze with a chocolate garnish featuring Belle. This dessert is also gluten-friendly.
“Prep and Landing” Gingerbread Cupcake
- Found at ABC Commissary, The Trolley Car Cafe and Catalina Eddie’s in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Features a gingerbread cupcake that is topped with a magical swirl of frosting, red and green sprinkles, and a “Prep and Landing” cupcake topper.
- Found at ABC Commissary, Catalina Eddie’s, Rosie’s All-American Cafe, Fairfax Fare and Sweet Spells in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- There are a variety of dessert options including an Olaf Pop, Olaf Sundae, Sugar Frosted Fruit Bites and an Olaf beverage.
Warm Apple Fritters
- Found at The Cookie Nook in Epcot
- Includes warm apple fritters with creamy cinnamon ice cream topped with a warm and gooey caramel sauce.
- Found at the Alpine Haus Booth in Epcot
- Made with layers of rich chocolate cake and held together with a tart apricot jam, then covered with a dark chocolate glaze.
All of these treats sound amazing and like they are a perfect combination of tastes for the holiday season. Which of these treats are you most excited to try?