It appears that Disney Parks Blog is already looking forward to spring since they announced some of the initial details about the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The festival is an annual event that brings spring to life all over Epcot. For 2018, the festival is expected to run every day from February 28th through May 28th. That means that there will be a full 90 days of fun for the festival’s 25th anniversary event.
Per Disney Parks Blog, here are many of the exciting experiences you can expect to enjoy during the festival:
- Amazing Disney character topiaries
- 15 different outdoor kitchens with various food and beverage offerings
- Garden Rocks: This event will feature various bands from throughout the different decades
- There will also be Garden Rocks dining packages available for purchase that will offer reserved seating to the concert
- Garden Tours: These will be at an extra fee and are set to include various tour selections.
- Gardens of the World Tour
- English Tea Garden Tour
- Royal Tea Garden Tour
- Brand new interactive kids play areas
- A surplus of amazing plant additions to the park that include unique plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and themed gardens that will make Epcot even more beautiful.
- Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
- Various merchandise that is specifically themed for the festival.
You can check out the various festival information for Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival by visiting: epcotinspring.com.
The festival sounds like it is going to be pretty amazing in 2018. Which part of the festival are you most looking forward to?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!