Jungle Cruise is hitting theaters and Disney+ Premier Access this weekend and Disney has released a new video advertising the benefits of purchasing the film through Disney+ Premier Access.
The film stars Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt in a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon as the wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.
Premier Access allows you to enjoy the film in the comfort of your own home. You can purchase the access for $29.99 and this allows you to watch it as many times as you wish as long as you remain a Disney+ subscriber.
Here is how to order Premier Access:
- Log into disneyplus.com
- Select the Premier Access title on the home screen or by searching
- Select PREORDER (if this is available) or UNLOCK NOW
- Confirm the order using your stored payment information, a new payment method, or a third-party in-app purchase
- Once your payment is accepted, you’ll return to the main screen
- Select PLAY to begin streaming
- You can begin streaming pre-ordered titles once they’re available with Premier Access
If you are a Disney+ subscribe, you will get access to the film on November 12th, 2021 with your regular subscription.