For those of you who enjoy frequenting the Kidcot Fun Stops while in Epcot’s World Showcase, then you will definitely want to check out the latest update. We previously announced that Duffy would be leaving the Kidcot Fun Stops and that Ziploc has become the new sponsor for the experiences. We have now also learned more about what the next Kidcot Fun Stops will offer for guests that visit. The new activities started on July 15th, 2018. Guests will now receive traveler’s cards and stickers at each of the spots within the country pavilions. There are 11 total spots for guests to stop at and collect their cards and stickers. Guests will also be given exclusive Kidcot Ziploc bags that look like a suitcase. The guests will be able to use these special bags to hold their cards that are collected from pavilion to pavilion.
Here is a look at where you can find all of the Kidcot locations at Epcot:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
Who can’t wait to check out the new Kidcot Fun Stop offerings with their kiddos?