We previously shared the news that Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is reopening on May 18! The restaurant is reopening but will not offer Minnie’s Beach Bash Character Breakfast or the Seafood-and-More Dinner Buffer. That said, you know it’s going to be great food and a great experience all around! Check out the breakfast and dinner menus and pricing details below.
- Assorted House-made Pastries and Spreads: Croissant, Multi Grain Croissant, French Rolls, “Lobster Tail” pastry filled with Pastry Cream, Mini Muffins with Butter, Jelly, and Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Mixed Fresh Fruits (Plant-based)
- Breakfast Platter (Mickey Waffles, Buttermilk Pancakes, Brioche French Toast, Cage-free Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Crispy Potato Barrels and Beef Hash)
Cape May Cafe Breakfast pricing is $25 per adult, plus tax and gratuity or $14 per child, plus tax and gratuity.
- House-baked Breads and Accompaniments
- Seasonal Harvest Salad (Plant-based)
- The Turf Platter: Slow-roasted Strip Loin, Oven-roasted Lemon-Pepper Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Farmer’s Market Vegetables
- Seafood Boil: PEI Mussels, Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Cape May Clams, Sustainable Catch of the Day, Red Bliss Potatoes, and Corn. Snow Crab Legs and Whole Steamed Main Lobster available at additional cost.
- Assortment of Desserts
- Steamed Crab Legs per pound $29.00
- Whole Steamed Lobster $35.00
- Pomegranate Lemonade: Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade with Pomegranate and Lime Juices $5.49
- Sparkling No-Jito: Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, and Mint topped with Soda Water $4.99
- Grapefruit Spritzer: Ruby Red Grapefruit and Lime Juices topped with Soda Water $5.49
- Watermelon Lemonade: Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade and Watermelon $5.49
Alcoholic Beverages include a variety of:
- Beer, Hard Cider, Hard Seltzer | Draft – $7.50-$10.25, Bottle/Can – $6.75-$11.25
- Cocktails and Wine Selecitons
Cape May Cafe Dinner pricing is $42 per adult, plus tax and gratuity or $25 per child, plus tax and gratuity.
All of this sounds delicious! Bookings for breakfast and dinner at Cape May Café are now open! Snag those reservations before they are gone be visiting the Walt Disney World website here.