All of you shoppers out there are going to love some of the events that are coming to Epcot in August. Many might not think of Epcot as a shopping destination, but with all of the great pavilions there is a ton of great merchandise to check out. There will be a variety of signings, special merchandise and shopping events coming exclusively to Epcot.
Here is a look at what guests can enjoy this month:
August 2 – 5, August 14 – 17 & August 30 – 31: The Puffin’s Roost – Norway Pavilion
- Artist Larry Dotson will be holding signings from 12 PM to 7 PM.
August 8 – 13: Il Bel Cristallo – Italy Pavilion
- Bvlgari Fragrance Event held on these days.
August 10 – 13 & August 30 – 31: Queen’s Table – UK Pavilion
- Yardley products special event to be offered from 12 PM to 7 PM.
August 16 – 17: Il Bel Cristallo – Italy Pavilion
- Antica Murrina Event offered from 12 PM to 7 PM
August 18 – 19: Art of Disney – Future World
- William Silvers will be holding a signing from 3 PM to 9 PM
August 23 – 31: Il Bel Cristallo – Italy pavilion
- Prada Fragrance Event held at the location.
August 24 – 26: The Puffin’s Roost – Norway Pavilion
- Geir Ness, the founder of Laila fragrances and beauty products will be onsite from 12 PM to 6 PM
August 24 – 26: The World Showplace
- Walt Disney’s Animation Celebration pin event hosted from 9:30 AM to 6 PM
August 31: Mouse Gear – Future World
- The location will host the Rebecca Hook Trunk Show
Which of these fantastic merchandise events would you most like to shop at?