The mobile order service that is available at Walt Disney World is now available for more than 35 different dining locations across all of Walt Disney World. The service is at locations that are within the theme park, resort hotels and Disney Springs. Guests are able to access the service through the My Disney Experience app and lets guests save time and skip the food ordering line by ordering through the app. Guests then pick up their food and beverages when they are ready at the window. Guests can even leverage the app when they are on the Disney Dining Plan, too!
Check out this video for great tips for mobile ordering from Disney Parks Moms Panelist, Nancy:
The service has been expanded to other locations at Walt Disney World including:
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
What do all of you think of Disney’s mobile order service?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!