Disney Live Entertainment is actively accepting ONLINE SUBMISSIONS from Comedic/Improv actors of all abilities and gender identities who are local to Central Florida for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, performed at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor – Comedic actors with strong voice characterizations, quick wit, and comedic improv skills. Ability to learn new technology required in the performance of the role.
Seeking the following:
Buddy/Betty Boil: A lovable oaf of a monster with the wannabe flair of a stand-up comedian. He “warms up” the audience as they enter the theater.
Marty: The little nephew of Mike Wazowski whose voice reflects his boyish energy, charm and innocence. He has an “eye” for puns.
SUBMISSION AND ONLINE AUDITION CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS:
This is a 2 step process. Candidates must submit AND check-in to the audition to be considered.
STEP 1 – SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please click “My_Profile” to create or update your performer profile.
- Under the LINKS section, upload your video audition link to your profile. See below REQUIREMENTS section for monologue selection(s).
- YouTube links are preferred. Please have the link set as “unlisted”.
STEP 2 – CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit Checkin.DisneyAuditions.com.
- Click on audition titled “ONLINE SUBMISSIONS: Comedic/Improv Actors Who Are Local to Central Florida for Monsters Inc, Laugh Floor“.
- Take your selfie to complete the check-in process.
- Please only submit yourself once.
Submissions will be accepted through November 26, 2021; 3PM Eastern Time.
Potential in-person callbacks to be scheduled early December. Performers will be notified by December 2 if they are being considered for a call back following their initial submission.
- Material to submit can be found at Audition_Material. Candidates should submit readings for both Buddy/Betty Boil and Marty, showcasing different voice characterizition styles.
- Please click the “My Profile” button at DisneyAuditions.com to create OR update your profile before attending the audition.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
Performers employed by the Walt Disney World® Resort are covered under the terms and conditions of a collective bargaining agreement with Actors’ Equity Association.
Upon signing of Walt Disney World® Individual Employment Contract, candidates are eligible to immediately apply for membership in Actor’s Equity Association.
EOE – Drawing Creativity from Diversity – ©Disney
Keep up with all the latest Disney information on Disney Tips and like our Facebook Page.