We are so excited that the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be returning to Walt Disney World from March 6th through June 3rd, 2019. With the return of the festival also means the return of the Garden Rocks Concert Series, and this year it will expand to be offered all 7 days of the week during the event. This will mean a total of 270 concerts during the course of the 90 days of the festival. We have the lineup as it sits for the concert series for you to check out. New adds to the line-up include artists like TobyMac, Steven Curtis Chapman and Colin Hay of Men at Work.
Here is the current line-up:
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
The Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM during each night of the festival. The event is first come first served unless guests reserve a Garden Rocks Dining Package, which gets guests reserved seating. Reservations for concert dining packages will open on December 13th.
Which artist are you most excited to see during this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog