2019 is coming to a close! The year was full of exciting moments for the Disney Parks and DisneyParkBlog was there to cover it. With multiple “Instagram-able” posts, Disney has pulled out the most popular ones from 2019. Check out the posts below from DisneyParksBlog:
We’re wrapping up the year with a look back at 2019’s most-liked photos on our Disney Parks Blog Instagram account. From an announcement about a “Practically Perfect” Nanny, to sneak peeks into new attractions, to celebs having fun in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, here are the top five most “liked” Instagram posts of the year.
1. Just announced: The United Kingdom pavilion at Epcot will welcome the first attraction inspired by Mary Poppins! #D23Expo
2. Magic Happens,’ an all-new parade, will debut at #Disneyland park in Spring 2020! #D23Expo
3. If you’re a fan of the mistress of all evil, you’ll be thrilled to know that Maleficent sinister treats and snacks are invading Disney Parks.
4. Get a first look inside Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at #Epcot on the Disney Parks Blog now!
5. The Jonas Brothers touched down on the planet of Batuu for a sneak peek of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World Resort!
Want to follow along in 2020? Follow the Disney Parks Blog Instagram account!