We have learned about a variety of great options to celebrate Mother’s Day in the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World. If you will be in the area for this special holiday and looking for a great place to celebrate with the amazing mothers in your life, then you will want to check out any one of these fantastic options. We have the details on them all below:
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante: There will be a special buffet on Sunday, May 13th from 10:30 AM through 3 PM. It will feature a variety of items including mascarpone French toast, poached hen egg and quinoa kale salad and hand-carved NY strip steak. Guests are recommended to make reservations for the event. The regular lunch menu will also be available for guests that aren’t interested in the buffet.
- Enzo’s Hideaway: This location will offer a Prix Fixe menu that feature a variety of different Italian dishes like ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare and trio of homemade gelatos. Moms will also receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco when dining on Mother’s Day.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar: The location will be offering their favorite Gospel Brunch. It is an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet, plus live entertainment. There will be 10:30 AM seating or 1 PM seating options for the event.
- Paddlefish: There will be a variety of seafood options with beautiful views. The usual Sunday brunch will be served.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant: The location will be offering The Rollicking Raglan Brunch on May 12th and May 13th. It will be served from 10 AM through 3 PM on these dates. the menu will include a variety of Irish dishes and there will be live entertainment from noon to 4 PM. Guests are strongly encouraged to make reservations.
- STK Orlando: There will be a brunch buffet offered on Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM through 3 PM. There will be n omelet station, smoked salmon platter and an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes, churros and cotton candy.
You can make reservations for any experiences by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463, or visit DisneyWorld.com.
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog