Check out these must-have Mickey Meringue Pops! Family.Disney.com brings us this colorful recipe that is not only stunning to look at but even better in taste. You’ll find the recipe below, along with a video for a little help making the magic happen!
Mickey Meringue Pops
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- Food coloring
- Pastry bag
- Wax paper
- Large lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 225˚F.
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until frothy.
- Pour sugar slowly into bowl until dissolved and stiff peaks form.
- Add drops of food coloring around the inside of your pastry bag. Scoop meringue into pastry bag.
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper. Pipe meringue into Mickey-shapes and see the food coloring swirl as you do so.
- Add sprinkles.
- Bake meringue for 45 minutes at 225˚F.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Carefully insert lollipop sticks.