We are so excited that Disney Parks Blog released a new episode of “Inside Disney Parks.” This new episode is featuring all of the great events and experiences that are going on during Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World. The episode takes guests on a look behind the scenes at different experiences, as well as a look at some of the delicious treats and other finds during the event. You definitely want to check out the video below:
Here is a rundown of the events that are covered in the episode:
- Disney H20 Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: The “Toy Story” pals are throwing super fun glow parties at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. The parties are offered on select nights from now through August 11th.
- Surf Like a Pro at Disney: You will get a special look at the technology for the waves at Typhoon Lagoon from Ron Hood, senior duty and project manager at Disney Water Parks.
- Best of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Actress Alyson Hannigan shares her favorite things about Toy Story Land. This is another great look at all the fun within Toy Story Land.
- New Frozen Summer Treats: Alex Dunlap, who is one of the authors for Disney Parks Blog, takes guests on a visit to Magic Kingdom Park for a look at the new frozen summer treats that are being offered during Incredible Summer.
- Top Summer Disney Dresses at Disney Springs: You get a look inside The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane, which is located within Disney Springs.
Who else wishes that they were at Incredible Summer?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog