Disney Parks Blog released a very exciting list today! There are several amazing experiences that will be coming to Walt Disney World in 2019 for a limited time. You won’t want to miss all of these amazing events and we have them all below for you to check out and start planning your trip. The fun will start on January 18th and run through the year. Here is a look at what you can expect:
1. Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will bring new music and fun to Magic Kingdom.
2. “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” will be coming to Magic Kingdom Park where can dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle.
3. The Dapper Dans and other entertainers on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom will sing songs in honor of Mickey and Minnie.
4. There will be Mickey- and Minnie-themed merchandise and food at Magic Kingdom Park to make this party complete.
5. There will be other Mickey and Minnie surprise entertainment planned during the fun, too!
6. The Incredibles are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios as Pixar Place will transform into a Municiberg city block.
7. At Pixar Place a party will be held in honor of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone to celebrate their Super deeds.
8. You can also meet Edna Mode at Pixar Place.
9. There will be clues at Pixar Place for the whereabouts of the youngest Incredible, the mischievous and multi-powered Jack-Jack.
10. Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you will be able to meet Mike and Sulley from Monsters, Inc. at Walt Disney Presents.
11. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lion King” with the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
12. Disney’s Animal Kingdom will also offer three-dimensional Lion King photo opportunities.
13. The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will be back from January 18th through February 25th.
14. The Disney on Broadway Concert Series is expanding to seven days a week during the Festival of the Arts, so you’ll have even more opportunities to experience some Disney musical magic live on stage.
There is even more fun that you can expect later in the year, too:
15. Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return from March 6th through June 3rd.
16. The Garden Rocks Concert Series will expand to seven days a week during the Flower & Garden Festival, which means a total of 270 concerts over the course of the 90-day event.
17. Ka-Chow! The Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will be at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in spring 2019.
18. You will also have to opportunity to meet Lightning McQueen’s speedy pal, Cruz Ramirez.
19. If you haven’t visited Walt Disney World Resort recently, then there’s even more for you to explore and experience. Become an honorary toy at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, travel to the bioluminescent planet of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or wish a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” – the nighttime spectacular at Epcot– before its conclusion scheduled for the second half of 2019.
Which of these experiences are you most excited for
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog