We have learned of a new lounge option that is now available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom within Walt Disney World. The new lounge is being offered at Restaurantosaurus within the Dinoland, U.S.A. area of the park. Right now the lounge is only being offered on a three month trial period. It is open daily from 5 PM until park closing. Upon arrival, guests can enter toward the left side of the restaurant and find the counter for the lounge. They can order from there from the variety of drink options and the two small bite options. After ordering, guests can find a seat within the area that has been dedicated to the lounge.
Here is a look at the menu at the lounge:
- Teal Rex: $4.99
- Tart and refreshing – Pineapple juice, Odwalla lemonade, lemon juice, blue curacao, and sprite
- Raptor Refresher: $4.99
- Sweet and fruity – Cranberry juice, orange juice, and strawberry puree
- Paleontology Punch: $4.99
- Sweet and fruity – Odwalla lemonade, cranberry juice, apple juice, pomegranate, lime juice and sprite
- Tequilasaurus: $11.50
- Tart margarita – Herradura Reposado Tequila, Bols Creme de Cassis, lime juice, and sweet-and-sour
- Primordial Booze: $10.50
- Flavored lemonade – Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, Bols Blue Curacao, Odwalla lemonade and juices of lemon and pomegranate
- Ferminted Fossil: $11.50
- Minty mojito – Bacardi Gran Reserva Maestro Rum, mint, lime juice, and pure cane syrup topped with soda water
- Carnotaurus Meteoritis: $10.25
- Bourbon sour – Buffalo Trace Bourbon, lemon juice, strawberry puree, and sweet-and-sour topped with sprite
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: $8.99
- Served with house-made chips
- Sweet-and-Spicy Mixed Nuts: $5.99
We aren’t sure yet if the lounge will become a more long-term fixture at the park. It is likely that Disney will make that decision depending on the popularity of the location during the 3 month trial.
What do you think of this new lounge option at Restaurantosaurus?