Disney has been busy! As they prepare for the reopening of select resorts on June 22 and the phased reopening of the parks on July 11, their website is updating regularly with new guidelines and protocols. A recent update is an addition of a “Health Acknowledgement” for guests arriving to Walt Disney World.
According to the Walt Disney World website:
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida. Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information. By entering Walt Disney World Resort, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter Walt Disney World Resort.
If you need to reschedule your reservation, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639. If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
By entering Walt Disney World Resort, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
Source: Walt Disney World website