Reunion Station is the new lounge and gathering space located at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for DVC Members. The reservations for different workshops that will be offered at the lounge will begin on April 4th, 2018 as part of the “Membership Extras” for Disney Vacation Club members. The space is made to look like a re-purposed railroad station close to Bay Lake. It will have a variety of foods and beverages throughout the day (with the add-on package), with the opportunity for guests to relax and unwind. The location will also offer paid workshops for guests to experience, too.
Some of the upcoming workshops include the following:
- Disney Vacation Club Beverage Tasting Series
- Mondays from 1:30 PM to 3 PM, starting on May 7th
- Beverage-tasting seminars that will focus on different beverages each week.
- Will include small-plate food pairings.
- Experience is for guests ages 21+.
- Phone Photography
- Tuesdays from 1: 30 PM to 3 PM, starting on May 8th
- Guests will learn how to take the perfect pictures using their phones.
- Animation 101
- Thursdays from 1:30 PM to 3 PM, starting on Mary 10th
- Disney animator Todd Bright will educate guests on character design and animation.
Each workshop will cost $40 per person, including taxes and gratuities. The party sizes are limited to 4 guests, including the member.
Reunion Station will have an add-on option available for Disney Vacation Club members staying in Boulder Ridge Villas or Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. The option will be priced at $50 per night for adults and $33 per night for kids (ages 3 to 9). It will include a variety of breakfast items served from 7 AM to 10 AM and a variety of food and beverage items including wine, beer, cheeses, salads, soups, desserts, crudité, etc. from 4 PM to 6 PM each and every day. (Guests who book this add-on must book for the entire length of their stay and for every member in the party.)
From 7 PM to 10 PM each day, Reunion Station will be open to all eligible Disney Vacation Club Members to come and unwind with other DVC Members. There will be a host at the location who can answer vacation questions and provide guest assistance.
There are definitely a lot of great perks to being a Disney Vacation Club Member! What do you think of Reunion Station and the upcoming workshop opportunities?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog