Try out these fun Mickey-shaped waffle pops this Valentine’s Day for an excellent no-mess treat that is not only adorable but delicious and super easy to make as well.
- Mickey waffle maker
- 1 package white cake mix
- Red and pink food coloring
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- White chocolate, melted
- Popsicle sticks
- Make cake batter using the instructions on the box.
2. Preheat your Mickey waffle maker and spray with baking oil.
3. Divide cake batter into three bowls. Dye one bowl of batter pink, one red, and leave one plain.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of plain batter into a new bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of red batter and 1 tablespoon of pink batter. LIGHTLY swirl together with a toothpick to create a marble effect.
5. Pour marbled cake batter into waffle maker and cook for about 3 minutes, or until it starts steaming. Then remove waffles and let cool.
6. Place popsicle sticks onto the backs of your Mickey waffles and pour melted white chocolate over the sticks.
7. Place Mickey Waffle Pops into the fridge. Once chocolate has hardened (about 5 minutes), remove.
8. Dip them back into melted white chocolate. Then cover in sprinkles and pearl dust. Enjoy!
Bring smiles to your kids’ faces on Valentine’s Day with these Mickey treats.
Source: Disney Family