We previously shared the exciting news that The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort’s 11th Annual Food & Wine Classic returned for 2020. We have received more updates to include new individual ticket sales and the yummy October 30th menu!
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has released the menu for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition on Friday, Oct. 30 and is now offering individual event-only tickets for $110 per person to provide guests not staying at the resort a way to experience this intimate version of the annual popular event. Event-only tickets are also now available for the Saturday, Oct. 24 Oktoberfest event ($75 per person).
The Oct. 30 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition menu will include:
- Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion and red wine sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread and caramelized brussels sprouts from Smokin D’s BBQ
- Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce and pimento cheese from Cabana
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino
- Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen
- Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard
- More than 40 beer, wine & spirit offerings
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
To book, call 407-934-1609 daily between 9am – 4pm. Events are limited to those 21 and older. For more information visit: www.facebook.com/swananddolphin.