We can’t believe that it is already February! If you will be heading over to Disney Springs this month, there will be a lot of “sweet” things for you to check out. There are a ton of great experiences that you can enjoy with those that you love! Here are some of the great things to check out this February:
- The VOID: A Hyper-Reality Experience: There are two different experiences offered, a Wreck-It Ralph one and a Star Wars one. For guests that visit on February 14th, they can bring their VOID receipt to the following locations for these special deals:
- 10% off your purchase at Paddlefish or Terralina Crafted Italian
- 20% off your purchase at Vivoli il Gelato
- Receive one complimentary glass of wine on tap at Wine Bar George (max value of $9.00 and max party of 6 guests)
- Guests willalso receive one complimentary photo from The VOID when you bring your receipt from other participating locations.
- Girl’s Night Out Option: You can book a mini-makeover at M.A.C Cosmetics or Sephora and then have an amazing dinner at one of the area’s restaurants, including: Maria and Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, Morimoto Asia, The Edison, STK Orlando and Wine Bar George are all planning special menus just to name a few.
- Great gift options: You can find something for any of the loved ones in your life. You can find pampering gifts, tech gifts, toys, jewelry and so much more!
- Sweet Treats: You don’t want to miss all of the amazing treats. You can share a classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake topped with luscious raspberry frosting from Sprinkles now through March 3. You can also head to Sprinkles on February 13th for a special “off the menu” Galentine’s cupcake. A classic box of chocolates from Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Ice Cream Shop in new heart-shaped box designs makes an amazing gift option. Amorette’s Patisserie and The Ganachery are serving up magical new offerings, too.
If you will be at Disney Springs on February 14th, the Marketplace Co-Op will be hosting an all-day shopping event with a combination of brands including Vivoli il Gelato, Arribas Brothers, Goofy’s Candy Co. and more.
Who would love to check out some of these great offerings at Disney Springs?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog