We are excited that the 7th Annual Great Irish Hooley Music Festival will be returning to Raglan Road. Raglan Road is an extremely popular location within the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World. The event is scheduled to take place Labor Day Weekend, which is August 31st, 2018 through September 3rd, 2018. The festival is a traditional Irish celebrations featuring music, dancing, delicious food and more, known as a “Hooley.” The event will be taking place inside and outside of the pub at the different stage locations. We have a look at the entertainment that you can expect to see at the event.
The headliner performers are scheduled to be:
- JigJam: The group is an Irish quartet that performs a kind of music known as “CeltGrass”, which is a blend of traditional Irish music with Bluegrass and Americana.
- At the event on Friday through Monday
- Lisa Canny Band: Band featuring a mix of pop and hip-hop with an Irish blend.
- At the event on Saturday through Monday
- Billow Wood: Previously known as Flat Out, they are a four piece band to create a blend of Irish and folk music.
- At the event on Monday
The event will also include the Raglan Road Irish Dancers performing throughout the event. There will also be a variety of other musical acts including the following:
- Strings & Things
- The Byrne Brothers
- Reel Republic
- High Road
- Aaron O’Grady
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers
The event is a family-friendly festival, so kids are welcome to attend the event, too. Entertainment is always subject to change, but if you click here, you can keep up to date with the latest.
Who would love to attend The Great Irish Hooley at Walt Disney World?
Photo and Source Credit: Raglan Road