There’s no better way to enjoy a blustery day than with a warm and delicious cup of hot cocoa. Give it a Winnie the Pooh twist with an adorable pumpkin pie (or cinnamon) spice stencil of Pooh in a “hunny” pot mug! Making this stencil is no bother at all, and it’s perfect to share with a best friend. Check out the directions as shared below by DisneyFamily.
Winnie the Pooh’s Hot Cocoa
- HUNNY POT MUG:
- Brown or orange mug
- Non-toxic, black and yellow enamel acrylic paint*
- Cardstock paper
- HOT COCOA:
- Hot cocoa mix
- Milk frother
- Pumpkin pie (or cinnamon) spice
Helpful Tip: *Check the paint label to make sure it’s safe around food. Also, all cutting should be done by an adult.
HUNNY POT MUG:
1. Paint a yellow strip in the middle of the mug. Let dry. Then paint the word “hunny” on top, and let dry.
2. Follow instructions on the paint packaging to bake or air dry, to set the paint.
3. Next, trace the top of the mug onto a piece of cardstock paper.
4. In the middle of the circle, cut out the shape of Winnie the Pooh’s head. (Tip: It’s helpful to practice sketching the design out a few times first.)
5. Cut out the circle, and leave a little handle.
6. Start by making your favorite hot cocoa.
7. Using a handheld frother, froth enough milk to pour or spoon on top of the hot cocoa.
8. Place the stencil on top of the mug, then sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice on generously.
9. Remove the stencil, and enjoy!