Black Panther is one of our absolute favorite Marvel Superheroes! Family.Disney.com took inspiration from Black Panther to work up a Wakanda worthy Black Panther Milkshake that we just have to have. So, before turning on the Black Panther movie, head to the kitchen to blend this delicious blackberry milkshake the whole family is sure to love! Plus, this recipe comes with an easy craft to dress up the glasses inspired by Black Panther’s “necklace.”
Black Panther Milkshakes
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup blackberries
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Silver cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Double-sided tape
- Honeycomb stir sticks
- Striped straws
1. Combine ice cream, milk, and blackberries in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add additional milk to get the consistency you prefer—we love this milkshake super thick!
2. Cut out the Black Panther necklace shapes from silver cardstock and attach them to tall glasses with double-sided tape.
3. Pour milkshake into glasses, and top with whipped cream and crushed cookies. Add a honeycomb stir stick and straw to each. Enjoy!
Note: All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.