If you will be at Walt Disney World for the 4th of July Independence celebration, then you will be in for a real treat. There will be a lot of great happenings and entertainment happening all around Walt Disney World that you will definitely want to know about. If you will be driving, you will also want to check out the traffic and road updates that we have so that you will be able to your desired location within Walt Disney World property. We have all of the key information below.
Scheduled 4th of July Happenings:
- Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky – Magic Kingdom
- This will be amazing evening fireworks show scheduled at the park. It will occur on both July 3rd and July 4th at 9PM. There will be viewing locations inside the park as well are resort viewing locations within the Magic Kingdom resort area.
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – Epcot
- There will be a special finale that celebrates America at the end of the usual Illuminations showing. The additional finale will occur at the show scheduled for July 4th at 9PM.
- Voices of Liberty – Epcot (American Adventure Pavilion)
- The a cappella group will perform at the America Gardens Theatre throughout the day. The sets will include Americana favorites. The group is scheduled to perform at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8 PM.
- The American Music Machine – Epcot (American Adventure Pavilion)
- This musical group will perform at the America Gardens Theatre throughout the day. Performances are scheduled fr 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM and 3:50 PM.
- Patriotic Costumed Disney Characters – Epcot (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Characters will be appearing in patriotic dress throughout the day to meet and greet with guests for festive pictures.
- The Muppets Present… Great Moments in History – Magic Kingdom (Liberty Square)
- Favorite Muppet characters will perform American history moments and stories throughout the day.
- All-American 4th of July Cookout – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- There is a full cookout scheduled at the resort including tons of traditional American food favorites. There will be a DJ at the event to keep the energy up and create fun party for guests to enjoy, as well as crafts for the kids. The event will also include a reserved spot to view the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. The event costs $120, plus tax and gratuity for adults and $59 plus tax and gratuity for children (ages 3 to 9).
Special Traffic Conditions for July 3rd and July 4th:
- Seven Seas Drive will be converted to a one-way road only heading westbound on these dates from 5 PM to 9 PM. Traffic heading to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will available via Flordian Way.
All of these events sound like a lot of fun! Who will be celebrating 4th of July at Walt Disney World?