We are so excited to learn that Mobile Ordering will be rolling out to even more locations at Walt Disney World! One of these new locations is Aloha Isle, which means that guests will be able to order and pay for the popular Dole Whip in advance and then pick it up when they are ready to avoid the line. This will be great in the summer heat when you are ready for this delicious, fan-favorite treat. We don’t have an official date as to when guests can expect to see the service added to the locations, but expect that it will be pretty soon.
Here are the new locations that will be added to Mobile Ordering:
- Aloha Isle: Adventureland in Magic Kingdom
- Lunching Pad: Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe: Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Studios
- Fairfax Fare: Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Studios
- Catalina Eddie’s: Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Studios
- Sunshine Seasons: The Land Pavilion in Epcot
With the service, guests are able to order and pay for their meal via My Disney Experience on their phones. Once they arrive at the restaurant, then they can check the “I am here” button and the location will start prepping your food. You receive a notification when your food is ready and which window to go and pick up the food from. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, unfortunately you won’t be able to to use the service since it is currently isn’t synced with the Disney Dining Plans. We definitely hope that this will be an enhancement in the future!
Who else can’t wait to skip the line for a Dole Whip?