There are definitely a lot of great perks to being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder. Beyond the access to the theme parks, there are also a variety of discounts and other extras that they received. We announced previously that Super Saturdays had returned. For this event, Annual Passholders will receive early access to a Disney Springs shopping location along with other perks and extras that are offered. It runs from 9 AM to 10 AM where Passholders have the entire store to themselves. The last event was held on April 14th at World of Disney. The event for May is scheduled to occur this Saturday, May 12th, 2018.
Here are some of the great perks and extras that Annual Passholders can expect for May 12th:
- Chapel Hats: Guests will receive 20% off of purchases between 9 AM and 10 AM. If you won’t make it during that time, Passholders will still be able receive a 15% off discount throughout the day.
- Disney PhotoPass Service Studio: Disney PhotoPass Photographers will be found around World of Disney, The Disney Corner and Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories for special shots.
- DisneyStyle: Passholders will be among the first guests to ever shop at the location. Doors officially open at 10 AM, immediately following the event.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company: Receive 20% off all merchandise. Moms will also receive free latte art with the purchase of a beverage.
- Kiehl’s: Complimentary consultations and samples from the skincare experts.
- Live Entertainment: Phillip Bonnano will be performing a variety of songs for guests to enjoy.
- Terralina Crafted Italian: Check out the free samples of meatballs in marinara over creamy polenta.
- Vera Bradley: Passholders receive $30 off a purchase of $125 or more, with free monogramming.
Guests will need to be prepared to show proof that they are an Annual Passholder to take advantage of the amazing event.
Who plans to head out to Disney Springs on May 12th?