There are so many great reasons to consider becoming a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder! Thanks to Disney Parks Blog, we have a look at some of the special discounts, perks and limited-time offerings that will be available for Annual Passholders this summer. There are offerings like special ticket deals, exclusive merchandise, experiences and more. Here is a look at what Annual Passholders can expect this summer:
- Ticket deals
- With the return of the popular Bring-a-Friend offer, select Passholders can share the magic of Disney with others through the purchase of a 1-day ticket with Park Hopper Option for the special price of $89 plus tax, available for purchase and use from June 18th through August 8th, 2019 (offer valid for Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders). Tickets will be available for purchase at theme park ticket windows and must be used on the date of purchase. Passholders can purchase up to six (6) tickets over the course of this promotion.
- Beginning July 5, Passholders will be able to purchase a new Summer Splash Pass to receive unlimited visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park from July 5th through September 7th, 2019 for the same cost as a non-discounted 1-day water park ticket, $69 plus tax. Tickets will be available for purchase at water park ticket windows.
- Special event offers
- H2O Glow Nights are back in 2019 at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, and Passholders can save $15 off the price sold at the ticket window when purchasing tickets in advance for this nighttime party on select nights. While at the party, Passholders can meet Bo Peep from Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” in an experience exclusive to them through June 29th, 2019.
- Passholders can take a walk on the vile side during Disney Villains After Hours, a special event held on select nights this summer at Magic Kingdom Park, and will save $30 off the price sold at the ticket window when purchasing tickets in advance. Beginning June 27th, they will also receive a complimentary special Passholder Disney Villains After Hours ornament featuring Hades while at the event (limit one (1) per Passholder while supplies list). Ornaments can be picked up at Mickey’s Star Traders in Tomorrowland during the event.
- Limited-time dining discounts
- Select table-service restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort will offer Passholders a 20% discount on lunch (11:30 AM through 4 PM) now through July 2nd, 2019.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Annual Passholders who are Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier will be eligible for a complimentary special preview opportunities prior to the land officially opening on August 29th, 2019. There will be a limited capacity for the event and there will be registration info sent out later for these Annual Passholders to sign up.
Which of these summer Annual Passholder offerings would you most like to participate in?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog