We have received confirmation that the Disney Springs area resorts will offer teacher appreciation rate specials that run from May 22nd through September 30th, 2017. All teaching and administration staff, including daycare, preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, high school and college that work in the United States and Canada are eligible for the special limited time teacher appreciation savings. The package will include lower rates per night of the stay, plus a 2017 Disney Springs Passport booklet that has tons of extra discounts at the restaurants and shops around Disney Springs.
The resort deals that will be available are as follows:
- B Resort & Spa: Rates as low as $79 per room, per night.
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: Rates as low as $72 per room, per night.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: Rates as low as $135 per suite, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: Rates as low as $125 per room, per night.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Rates as low as $98 per room, per night.
- Holiday Inn Orlando: Rates as low as $95 per room, per night.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Rates as low as $72 per room, per night.
Some of the resorts will have blackout dates for certain days, so be sure to check the availability calendar for a specific resort. Availability may be limited to a select number of offers at each resort, so you may want to take advantage of the offer soon and make your reservation if you want to take advantage of the deal. Discounts cannot be combined with other available discounts, and proof of employment in education must be presented at check-in.
What do you all think of these great teacher appreciation deals? Who will be taking advantage of these deals?