The Minnie Van service is continuing to roll out incrementally to all of the resorts around Walt Disney World, but it looks like Disney has also decided to increase the price for the service. When the service first debuted the price for a one-way pick-up and drop-off was a flat $20 fee. We have learned that the price for the service has now been increased to a flat fee of $25. This isn’t a huge increase in the fee, but we aren’t sure how guests will react to the price increase.
Guests utilize the service via the Lyft mobile app. The service will take guests to any desired location found on Walt Disney World property. The vehicles accommodate up to 6 guests and there are car seats available for use. There are also Minnie Vans that are accessible for guests who need special accommodations.
Here is the full list of resorts that currently offer the Minnie Van Service:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground (Starting February 12th)
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
What do you all think of this price increase? Would you use the service for $25?